Tell Grade 1 Entry Function Lever Lock with schlage Keyway
Tell Grade 1 Entry Function Leverset
Performance Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 1000, Grade 1, (800,000 cycles), UL/ULC listed
for 3 hour fire door. ANSI A117.1 American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Chassis: Cylindrical, steel - coated with zinc dichromate (corrosion resistance) freewheeling clutch (added security from hammer attacks), independent spring cages.%
- Lever: Non-handed, solid cast
- Latch: 1-1/8 x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter (stainless steel), 1/2" throw
- Rose: 3-1/2" diameter
- Thru-bolts: Thru-bolts standard. Removable available.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: Square corner 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI ASA Strike
- Standard Cylinder: Standard cylinder Schlage (SCC) - 6-pin solid brass, C keyway, keyed different (KD).
- Keys: Two nickel silver per lock cylinder
- Cylinder: Other manufacturers including small format interchangeable cores
- Door Range: 1-3/8' to 2"
- Door Preparation: 2-1/8" diameter for lever, 1' diameter for latch bolt. Fits standard 161 door prep with through-bolting through the door.
Warranty Limited Lifetime
Strike T Strike (1-1/8" x 2-3/4"), and F Strike (full lip)
Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
Restricted Tell keyway cylinder can key both the cylinder and interchangeable core
in one lock. The cylinders and IC cores are interchangeable. Tell keyway cylinder is
available only keyed to 6-pin. Tell IC cylinder can be keyed to 6-pin or 7-pin
interchangeable core (IC).
Other Cylinder Options:
Arrow A (ARA), Corbin 59A1 (C059A1), Corbin 60 (C06), Corbin Russwin L4 (CL4),
Kwikset (KW1), Russwin D1 (RD1), Sargent LA (SAL), Schlage E (SCE), Schlage F
(SCF), Weiser E (WRE), Yale 8 (YA8), Yale GA (YGA)
ALL CYLINDERS 6-PIN. CAN ALSO BE PINNED 5-PIN.
IC Keyway Cylinder:
T, Best A (BA), Best B (BB), Best C (BC), Best D (BD), Best E (BE), Best F (BF),
AVAILABLE 6- AND 7-PIN Best G (BG), Best H (BH), Best J (BJ), Best K (BK), Best L (BL), Best M (BM), Best Q
(BQ), Best U (BU), Black construction core (BLK), Less core (00), Not specified (XX)
Keying Options Grandmaster key (GMK), construction master key (CMK), the master key (MK), keyed
different (KD), keyed alike (KA), interchangeable core uncombinated (IC), 0-bitted