LSDA DC914 Series Surface Mounted Door Closer
The DC914BC is a commercial closer designed to retrofit the most popular closer door preparation. It includes an adjustable Back Check (BC) feature that allows you to control the opening, as well as the closing speed. Door opening force can be varied by adjusting the power from 2 to 5. This closer is recommended for use on interior and exterior doors with moderate to high traffic. Typical applications include Office Buildings, Commercial Buildings, and Retail Stores.
- Certifications: BHMA/ANSI A156.4 Grade 1, UL listed (USA and Canada), UL 10C fire-rated
- Size/Power: Size 2-5, Adjustable
- Adjustments: Back Check (BC), Closing Speed and Latch Speed
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Arms: Standard tri-pack for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm installations.
- Materials: Cast Aluminum alloy body shell; Heat treated rack & pinion; Forged steel arms; Needle bearing; Anti-freeze oil. Sex nuts and bolts provided.
- Door size: Up to 49" door width
- Door Weight: 265 pounds
- Opening Swing: 180 degrees
- Aluminum (AL)
- Duro/Dark Bronze (DU)