LSDA DC6716 Series Surface Mounted Heavy Duty Door Closer
The DC6716 is a heavy duty door closer designed for moderate to high traffic openings. These aluminum body closers come with a choice of a full cover or a slim line cover. Adjustable Delayed Action can be set to allow elderly and infirm people more time to pass through. This closer is recommended for use on interior and exterior doors. Typical applications include Schools, Office Buildings, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Nursing Homes and Restaurants.
- Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade1, UL listed (USA and Canada), UL 10C Fire-Rated, ADA compliant for barrier-free doors
- Size/Power: Size 1-6, Adjustable
- Adjustments: Delay Action (DA), Back Check (BC), Closing Speed and Latch Speed.
- Cover: Ordered with Door Closer, Choose Full Size or Slim Line Cover
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Arms: Standard tri-pack for regular, top jam, and parallel arm installations, Optional arms available.
- Materials: Cast Aluminum body; heat treated rack & pinion; Forged steel arms; all-teperature oil
- Door size: Up to 55" door width
- Door Weight: 330 pounds
- Opening Swing: 180 degrees