LSDA DC6816 Series Surface Mounted Door Closer
The DC6816BC is a heavy duty door closer designed for high traffic openings. The cast iron closer body and forged steel arms are designed to deliver years of service and it is well suited for the high traffic demands of institutional applications. This closer is recommended for use on interior and exteriors doors. Typical applications include Schools, Office Buildings, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Hotels, and Restaurants.
Precision needle bearings and high quality oil deliver smooth operation at a wide range of temperatures. Adjustable Back Check (BC) enables you to set the openings, as well as the closing speed. The door opening force, which may be limited to meet accessibility codes, can be field adjusted from size 1 to 6.
- Certifications: BHMA/ANSI A156.4 Grade 1, UL listed for U.S. and Canada; UL 10C Fire-Rated, ADA compliant for barrier-free doors
- Size: Adjustable Size 1-6
- Adjustments: Back Check (BC), Closing Speed and Latch Speed
- Cover: Full size cover, included
- Handing: Non-Handed
Arms: Standard tri-pack for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm installations. Optional arm available.
Materials: Cast iron body; heat treated rack & pinion; Forged Steel arms; all-temperature oil
Door size: Up to 55" door width
Door Weight: 330 pounds
- Opening Swing: 180 degrees.
Parts & Accessories
- DP18PA: Drop Plate, Parallel Arm
- DCSEXNUTS: Replacement Sex Nuts, 4 Pack Nickel
- Aluminum (AL)
- Duro/Dark Bronze (DU)