Storefront Deadbolt By LSDA Same As Adams Rite Storefront Lock
Storefront doors usually consist of a hollow aluminum frame around a large section of glass. The aluminum frames are narrow, so special mortise locks are required to secure the door. LSDA offers both deadbolt (Flip-Up Style) and deadlatch (self-locking) models. These locks are recommended for use on interior or exterior doors. Typical applications include Office Park and Stores.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 3
-1820H: 13/16" throw hook-shaped deadbolt designed to resist the spreading of the door and the frame. The deadbolt is made of 5-Ply laminated steel with a hardened roller pin and case hardened center ply.
-1850F: 1,1/2" throw deadbolt made of 5-Ply laminated steel with a hardened roller pin and case hardened center ply.
- Handing: Field Reversible
- Materials: Steel, Aluminum
- Door Prep: Matches glass door industry standards
- Backset: Available in two sizes: 31/32" or 1,1/8"
- Faceplate: Flat, 1"W x 6,7/8"H, Two Faceplates included in the package (Aluminum & Dark Bronze)
- Keying: Can be used with a standard mortise cylinder with AR-Type cam
- Dark Bronze