LSDA Storefront Hardware, Deadlatches
Storefront doors usually consist of a hollow aluminum frame around a large section of glass. The aluminum frames are narrow, so special mortise locks are required to secure the door. LSDA offers both deadbolt and deadlatch (self-locking) models. These locks are recommended for use on interior and exterior doors. Typical applications include Office Park and Stores.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 3
- Latch: 5/8" throw spring latch with a deadlocking trigger to prevent swipe of the latchbolt by credit card. Nylon insert in the latch provides a smooth and quiet operation.
- Handing: Field Reversible
- Materials: Steel, Aluminum
- Door Prep: Matches glass door industry standards
- Backset: Available in three sizes: 31/32"; 1,1/8"; 1,1/2"
- Faceplate: Flat, 1"W x 6,7/8"H; Two Faceplates included in the package (Aluminum & Dark Bronze)
- Keying: Can be used with a standard mortise cylinder with AR-Type cam
- Dark Bronze