Off brand Mortise Lock, Grade 1, MLF Series
MLF mortise locks offer excellent strength and security. An oversized escutcheon makes this an excellent retrofit product and easily covers previous installations of other products such as Schlage mortise locks, Sergent mortise locks, and Yale mortise locks. The lever design is compliant with ADA and other accessibility codes. These locks are recommended for use on exterior and interior doors. Typical applications include Offices, Hospitals, Schools, Multi-Family Buildings, Industrial Sites, and Public Buildings.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.13 2005 Series 1000 Grade 1; Latch is UL Listed (USA and Canada) for 3-hour fire doors, included
- Latch: 2,3/4" Backset; 1" deadbolt projection and 3/4" latch projection
- Handing: Easily reversible without disassembly
- Materials: Zinc, Brass and Steel
- Strike: 4,7/8" x 1,1/4"
- Door Prep: Full Mortise, Escutcheons 2,1/2" x 8,1/4" with Jumbo T-Turn
- Door Thickness: 1,3/4"
- Keying: Equipped with 1,1/4" SC4 mortise cylinder. Accepts standard 1,1/4" mortise cylinders (see M1141 Mortise Cylinders by LSDA), including SFIC.
- Passage (MLF01): Latch retracted by lever on either side
- Entrance (MLF04): Lock or unlock outside lever using rocker on edge of lock. When locked, inside lever retracts latch, outside access by key.
- Classroom (MLF05): Lock or unlock by key from outside of the door. When locked, inside lever retracts latch, outside access by key.
- Storeroom (MLF07): Inside lever always retracts latch. Outside lever never retracts latch, outside key retracts latch.
- Apartment/Dormitory (MLF12): Latch is retracted by either lever unless outside lever is locked by rocker. In addition, a deadbolt can be projected or retracted by key outside or thumbturn inside. Also, operating inside lever retracts both latch and deadbolt.
- Dormitory/Exit (MLF13): Both levers always retract latch. Deadbolt can be projected and retracted by key outside or thumbturn inside. Also, operating inside lever retracts latch and deadbolt.
- Privacy (MLF19): Both levers always retract latch. Deadbolt can be projected and retracted by thumbturn inside or emergency release outside. Also, operating inside lever retracts latch and deadbolt.
- Classroom Intruder (MLF32): Latch is retracted by either lever, unless outside lever is locked by key from either inside or outside. Inside lever always retracts latch.
- Storeroom with Deadbolt (MLF48): Inside lever always retracts latch, and deadbolt if it is extended. Outside lever is rigid, outside cylinder retracts latch, and deadbolt if it is extended. Deadbolt is extended or retracted by inside thumbturn or by outside cylinder.
- 626/US26D: Satin Chrome