LSDA 40 EA Series Handlesets
The 40 Series handleset is a selection of attractive and secure handlesets for residential entrances. Available in several styles and finishes, they enhance any doorway. Each model includes a single-cylinder deadbolt and separate grip handle with a passage latch. These locks are recommended for use on exterior and interior doors. Typical applications include Houses, Apartments, Condominiums, Town-homes and Office Buildings.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 3
- Latch: Adjustable 2,3/4" to 2,3/8" Spring Latch Backset with full 1/2" latch projection; Deadbolt latch is 1" deadbolt throw with anti-saw rod
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Zinc Die Cast, Steel
- Strike: 2,1/4" full lip
- Door Prep: 2,1/8" diameter bore; 1" crossbore
- Door Thickness: 1,3/8" - 1,3/4"
- Keying: Available in KW1, WR5, or SC1; Rekeyable 5-pin
- Trim: Inside Trim is a Ball Design Knob,
- Design: Early American (EA)
- Entry (40): Pressing outside thumbpiece or rotating inside knob reacts springlatch. Deadbolt is operated by a key outside and thumbturn inside. Latchbolt and deadbolt are not interconnected and operate independently of each other.
Parts & Accessories:
- 9060N: U.L. 2-Way Adjustable Bolt
- 9072N: 2-Way Adjustable Springlatch
- CYL40: Cylinder, SC1, KW1
- 619/US15: Satin Nickel
- 716/US11P: Aged Bronze (Similar to US10B)
- MB3: Millennium Brass Lifetime Bright Brass