LSDA Grade 2 Classroom Lever Lock With Schlage Keyway
LSDA Grade 2 lever locks are used in all types commercial buildings, such as retail stores, office buildings, warehouses, and factories. Levers are preferable to knobs wherever accessibility for people with disabilities is required, and are ADA compliant
- Medium-duty commercial lever sets with no exposed mounting screws.
- SC1 Schlage commercial lever keyway
- Optional through bolt posts are provided for extra rugged mounting.
- Mix-and-Match with many combinations of keyways and latches
- Each lever has an independent spring mechanism to prevent lever sag
- Clutch versions of keyed functions allow locked levers to rotate without retracting the latch to reduce strain on the lock mechanism.
Conventional: LSDA C500 replacement cylinders and many other retrofit cylinders, including most high-security brands.
SFIC: Some models are available prepared for "small format interchangeable cores" such as Best, Falcon, and KSP, 6 or 7 pin.
Backset: 2 3/4" or 2 3/8" . U.L. Listed latches are optional (UL file # R14024)Drive-in latches are available.
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" - 1 3/4".
- Door preparation: ANSI 161, 2 1/8" diameter bore. Thru-bolt holes are optional. 2 1/4" X 1" latch face.
- Standard strike: ANSI 4 7/8" X 1 1/4" full lip.
- Levers and roses are zinc, brass or bronze.
- Mechanism is constructed of cold-rolled steel and zinc dichromate finished parts for rust and corrosion resistance.
Available Lock Functions
- Passage Function
- Privacy Function
- Entry Function
- Storeroom Function
- Classroom Function