LSDA, Exit Devices, Standard Duty, PD921 Series
The PD920 Series Exit Devices offer solutions for a variety of openings. The PD921 is a low-profile exit device, available in rim exit or vertical rod. The PD922 is a commercial grade rim exit device designed for narrow stile aluminum and glass doors. The PD923 is a fire rated rim exit device. All PD920 Series exit devices are recommended for use on exterior and interior out-swinging doors. Typical applications include Stores, Office Parks, Warehouses, and Industrial Sites.
- Certifications: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3, UL listed (USA and Canada) panic- and fire-rated
- Latch: Deadlocking Latch
- PD921/PD923TF: 36" (32.8" actual length; can be cut back to 24.8" from head cover to end cap) or 48" (44.8" actual length; can be cut back to 36.8" from head cover to end cap)
- PD922RN: 38" (37.88" actual length; can be cut back to 29.8" from head cover to end cap)
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Strike: Surface applied; double door strike is available
- Door Types: Commercial wood and hollow metal; narrow stile "storefront" doors
- Door Prep: Surface application, plus trim prep; Standard fits 3'0" wood or metal doors. Optional devices fits up to 4'0"
- Dogging: Hex key
- Door Thickness: 1,1/4"
- Stile Width: Minimum 4,1/4" (PD922RN Series Minimum 2")
- Projection: Maximum 2,1/2"
- Keying: LR and KR trims come with SC4 rekeyable 6-pin cylinders and are compatible with LSDA C500 replacement cylinders, as well as many other retrofit cylinders including most high-security brands. W92, FP9240, LE9250, and TP9250 trims use mortise or rim cylinders in any keyway.
Parts & Accessories
- KR9240/KR9250: Key-in-Knob Trim, sold with SC4 rekeyable 6-pin cylinder, compatible with LSDA C500 cylinders and many other retrofit cylinders, for PD921 and PD923- KR9240 is Storeroom Function, KR9250 is Classroom Function
- LR9240/LR9250: Key-in-Lever Trim, Storeroom Function, sold with SC4 rekeyable 6-pin cylinder, compatible with LSDA C500 cylinders and many other retrofit cylinders, for PD921 and PD923 - LR9240 is Storeroom Function, LR9250 is Classroom Function
- LRC9240/LRC9250: Lever Exit Trim, Storeroom Function, with Clutch, for PD923 - LRC9240SFIC is Storeroom Function with Clutch, LRC9250SFIC is Classroom Function with Clutch
- Aluminum (AL)
- Duronodic (DU)