LSDA Rim Exit Device Heavy Duty PD9200 Series | Panic Bar
The PD9200 Series are heavy-duty exit devices for the most demanding high traffic doors. Comparable to a Von Duprin but just a thousand dollars less. These devices are recommended for use on exterior and interior out-swinging doors. Typical applications include Hospitals, Office Spaces, Schools, Industrial Sites, Government Buildings, and Places of Assembly.
-PD9200: BHMA/ANSI A156.3 2008 Grade 1, UL listed for U.S. and Canada
-PDF9200: BHMA/ANSI A156.3 2008 Grade 1, UL10C fire-rated exit hardware, UL305, and UBC7-2
- Latch: Rim (Deadlocking latch, stainless steel 3/4" throw); Vertical Rod (Top latch is stainless steel 5/8" "throw, deadlocking Pullman type and Bottom latch is panic-rated stainless steel 5/8" "throw, deadlocking Pullman type. Fire-rated version has round slide bolt). Easy latch adjustment for vertical rods.
- Sizes: 36" (33" actual length; can be cut back to 27" from headcover to end cap) or 48" (45" actual length; can be cut back to 33" from headcover to end cap)
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Brass, Extruded Aluminum
- Strike: For Rim, surface applied (double door strike available); For Vertical Rod Strikes, surface applied top, mortise required for bottom strike
- Door Types: Commercial wood and hollow metal
- Door Prep: Surface applications, plus trim prep; Door height for Vertical Rod is standard 7'0" with the optional top rod set for 8'0" and extensions available for up to 10'0". Top and bottom rods have vertical adjustors in the center case.
- Dogging: Standard dogging by a key provided or 5/32 hex wrench; Cylinder dogging option available; Fire-Rated Devices cannot be dogged per the Fire Code.
- Door Thickness: 1,3/4" - 2,1/4"
- Stile width: Minimum 2,7/8"
- Projection: 3,13/16"
- Keying: Outside trims use conventional mortise or rim cylinders
- 630/US32D: Satin Stainless Steel