Overhead Door Closer | LSDA Concealed Door Closer | Jackson Style
The concealed overhead door closer is a recess-mounted closer concealed in the header of the door frame (transom) permitting the door to swing both in and out. The design is an aesthetically appealing option to close a door and provide vandal resistance where concealment and security is the main concern.
The OHR5200ADA is a fixed power closer best suited for medium sized exterior or interior doors. The OHR5600 is a fixed power closer for light weight interior doors. The OHR5600 is a fully adjustable closer suitable for light weight to heavy doors and can be set to meet ADA requirements, for both exterior or interior doors
The OHR series are best suited for high profile applications and typical used include: Aluminum and Glass Storefronts, Office Parks, Commercial Kitchen Doors, Convention centers, Banks, and Casinos.
- Handing: non-handed
- Arms: Hold-Open (HO) and Non-Hold Open models available
- Materials: Cast iron body; heat treated rack & pinion; Cast steel arms
- Opening Swing: 90 Degrees and 105 Degrees models available
- Medium Opening Force
- Adjustable closing and latch speed
- 176lb Maximum Door Weight