LSDA 220 Series Grade 2 Heavy Duty Commercial deadbolt
The 220- Series are extra heavy- duty deadbolt locks. A rugged fixed shroud surrounds the latch bolt and a free-spinning solid metal collar encases the cylinder, resisting most physical attacks. Available with SC4 or WR5 key ways, or prepped for Small Format Inter-changable Core (SFIC). These Locks are recommended for use on exterior and interior doors. typical applications include Offices, Commercial Properties, Residences, Multi-Family Buildings, Industrial Sites and Public buildings.
- Certifications: ANSI / BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2; Latch is UL Listed (USA and Canada) for 3-hour fire doors, available separately
- Bolt: Adjustable 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Back set Full 1" bolt projection. Drive-in latches are available
- Handing: Non-handed
- Materials: Zinc, Brass, Steel
- Strike: Two strikes included; Standard Strike (1 1/8" X 2 3/4", for metal frames) and Security Strike (1 1/8" X 2 3/4" , for wood frames, with 2 long 3" screws)
- Door Prep: 2 1/8" diameter bore, 1" cross bore, Anti-pry shield
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8"- 1 3/4"
- Keying: Available with WR5 or SC1, re-keyable 6-pin (keyed 5 pin), keyed alike in four. Compatible with many retrofit cylinders such as LSDA C500, ILCO & GMS, and many high-security brands such as Medeco, Assa, Schlage Primus, Kaba Peaks, and more, Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) is available where the lock is prepped for an SFIC cylinder such as Best, Falcon, or KSP.
- Single Cylinder (220)
- Double Cylinder (225)