LSDA Grade 2 Commercial Entry Door Knob
The 100-Series door knobs feature cylindrical construction for use on a variety of commercial doors. Classic Ball (B) and Plymouth (P) styles make these excellent retrofit and replacement locks. These locks are recommended for use on exterior and interior doors. Typical applications include Offices, Commercial Properties, Retail Spaces, and Multi-Family Buildings.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2
- Latch: 2 3/4" or 2 3/8" Backset available; UL Listed latches or Drive-in latches available
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Knobs and roses are stainless steel, brass or bronze. Mechanism is constructed of cold-rolled steel and zinc dichromate finished parts for rust and corrosion resistance.
- Strike: 4 7/8" X 1 1/4" ANSI full lip
- Door Prep: 2 1/8" diameter bore, 2 1/4" X 1" latch face
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" - 1 3/4"
- Keying: Some Models sold less cylinder and less latch, lock is compatible with LSDA Replacement C500 cylinders and many other retrofit cylinders including most hight security brands. Some models prepped for Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC), such as Best, Falcon, KSP, Arrow, 6- or 7- Pin
- Entrance/Office (100)
- Passage (110)
- Privacy (120)
- Exit (130)
- Storeroom (140)
- Classroom (150)
- Institutional (190)