Bianchi 994 Laser With New Console, High Security Duplicator & Code Machine
Bianchi Laser 994 Code Machine (A,C Jaws)
Are you starting a locksmith business? Are you a successful locksmith that has just opened a second business? Are you an ambitious locksmith that want to have the best tools in your lockshop? If you have replied positively to any of these questions, the Keyline Laser 994 Code Machine is ideal for you.
This code machine is the most advanced electronic high security key cutting machine on the market. It features a touch screen console and stand alone unit that are all you need to cut high security keys by code. Besides, the Keyline Laser 994 Code Machine cuts by code, decode or depths and duplicates high security keys. In addition, it comes with a complete database of high security systems to be cut built-in so that no computer is needed.
At CLK Supplies, LLC, professional locksmiths can find any tool they need for their lockshop. We offer tools, code machines and key duplicators from the top providers as well as key replacements so that you can have a well equipped lockshop. In addition, our polite customer care team is available any time any day to reply to any question or doubt you may have.
Don’t think it twice and add the Keyline Laser 994 Code Machine to your locksmith business today! It’s a one-of-a-kind tool that you will use over and over again. It’s made of high quality materials and it is one of those tools that will be part of your shop for years on end. Professional experienced locksmiths will agree with us when we say that it is a basic element for any lockshop.
- Part Number: B994-NEW
- Cuts by code, decode or depths and duplicates high security keys
- Complete database of high security systems to be cut built-in; no computer needed
- Key information is automatically converted to original lock specification when duplicating
- Includes A & C jaws to cut most popular high security laser keys; B ,D, & G jaws available as optional equipment
- Electronic calibration
- Universal 2.5mm cutter used for all high security applications
- Ability to input cuts at 1/2 depths
- Includes GM & Ford high security and Lexus 80K code series
- Software easily updated through Internet or USB flash drive key (included)
- Length: 14"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Motor: One Speed, Single Phase
- Cutter: 2.5mm universal high speed steel