Kaba E-Plex E 2031 Cylindrical Push Button Code lever Lock
Access Control: Electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by PIN code, while allowing free egress.
No Wires: Requires no wiring to or through the door — eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks.
Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
- Exit Device: Compatible with most leading brands of Exit Devices; See list under “Exit Device Compatibility” (Exit Device and Mounting Hardware not included)
- American Standard Mortise: With 1 ¼" (32 mm) face plate
Number of Codes: Multiple Users — 100 Codes
Audit Trail: The most recent 1,000 lock events are recorded in memory, including use of the mechanical key override. Software is required to view audit events.
Programming: Locks are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft® Excel®-based software — simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow.
Handing: Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations — easily changed in the field.
Key Override (Optional):
- Optional Key-in-Lever cylinder in Schlage “C” Keyway with black cap
- Small format — Best and equivalent (6 or 7-pin length)
- PIN access
- Passage — can be toggled on/off Lockout
Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including:
Master Level — performs all set-up and programming functions
Manager Level — administers common programming functions
Access User Level — entry granted with valid PIN
Service Level — codes for single event or single day access, programmable in advance
Maintenance Level — no access is granted, information can be uploaded/downloaded to/from the lock
Code length — Adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
Anti-tamper lockout — Adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
Relock time — Adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds