ilco, Electronic Code Machine, EZ-CODE ii
The Ilco EZ®-Code II provides affordable, precise electronic code cutting. Among its many features are automatic depth calibration, an internal database of cut specifications and dependably accurate X-Y tolerances.
The Ilco EZ®-Code II is designed with features that will help make the job fast, easy and accurate to within +/- .002”. The extensive database and easy menu prompts simplify the operation.
- 2-Position Vise Jaw securely clamps keys
- No cards required; the internal database contains cut specifications for hundreds of commercial and automotive applications.
- Design-A-Key™ feature allows input and storage of customized data to cut newly released keys
- Over 200 popular automotive indirect code series included
- Expand indirect automotive code capability by connecting to a PC Loaded with the optional Kreate-A-Key™ Premium Key Code Software from Ilco®
- Easy to update with SD program card, no PC interface
- Dependable accuracy with X-Y tolerances (+/- .002”)
- Automatic Depth Calibration
- Cuts to Manufacturers’ depth and spacing specifications
- Long lasting cutter made of Cobalt Steel with an Aluminum Titanium Nitride coating
- Precision ball bearing cutter spindle system requires minimal maintenance
- Precision stepper motor controlled carriage movement
- Clear Safety shield with interlock to prevents operation while shield is raised
- Emergency shut-off security button feature will immediately stop the machine during any cutting cycle
- Easy to read LED Display