ilco, Automatic Key Machine, 040 HD
The 040 HD is designed to duplicate typical automotive and commercial keys. Designed primarily as an automatic style machine, the 040 HD can also be operated manually. A versatile machine that is easy to operate.
The 040 HD is an automatic / manual function machine designed to be operated as either an automatic or manual type duplicator. The 040 accepts longer length keys and those with oversize heads. Equipped with Super Jaw 3 four-position vise jaws, the 040 HD grips virtually any cylinder key without the need for adapters. The offset carriage allows for gauging keys from the tips where necessary. Accurate, simple to operate, versatile ... the 040 HD may be just the machine for you!
- Super Jaw 3, “secure grip”, four-position vise jaws; securely clamps most residential, padlock, or automotive keys without the need for adapters, including double-sided types.
- Permanently lubricated cutter spindle shaft ball bearings rather than bushings; bearings are usually found on more expensive models.
- Hardened carriage shaft and cutter spindle provide extended service life.
- Fast spindle speed provides smoother cuts
- Titanium coated P-CU20 milling cutter; made from quality, hardened tool steel.
- Dial type depth adjustment system greatly simplifies calibration and improves accuracy.
- Built in circuit breaker protection.
- Dual function - Operate in Automatic mode for convenience or Manual mode for special situations.
- Accommodates large bow and long blade keys.
- Features a “Soft Touch” deburring brush.