Adams Rite 4300 Series Non-handed Electrified Latch
This device fits into 4900/4500/4700 Adams Rite dead latches. Its able to fit using same strike, and is adaptable with preexisting paddles, levers, and handles.
- Electrified latch with patented two-way winged technology.
- Fail secure.
- Continuous duty.
- Cylinder Basket - 31/32", 1-1/8" and 1-1/2".
- Monitoring - Optional / available.
- Auxiliary Bolt - All metal. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or tampering.
- Multi-Voltage - Adapts to 12, 16, 24 volts DC.
- Case - Steel with corrosion-resistant plating 15/16" x 5/8" x 1-1/8".
- Strike - 4901 Mortised-flush strike with flat / standard jamb for pairs of doors, and width extended lips of center-hung or thick door applications.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" minimum.
- Optional locked/unlocked status monitor switch.
- Replaces Adams Rite 4200 Series.
- Face plates - 1" x 6-7/8". Both flat and radius face plates are supplied. Flat face plates can also be adjusted in the field for right or left beveled edge doors.
- Retrofit to MS prep.
- All steel construction with stainless steel latch bolts.
- Exceeds ANSI/ BHMA Grade 1 requirements.
- Latch bolt - 5/8" x 1 x 5/8" throw.Stainless Steel.
- WHI Listed (UL 1034).