LSDA Exit Devices, Heavy Duty, PD9000 Series
The PD9000 Series are designed to meet the need of a modern touch bar style for heavy traffic applications by eliminating the need for lever arms and cross bars. These devices are recommended for use on exterior and interior out-swinging doors. Typical applications include Hospitals, Office Spaces, Schools, Industrial Sites, Government Buildings, and Places of Assembly.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A1563.3 2008 Grade 1, UL Listed (USA and Canada) Panic Hardware and Fire Exit Hardware
- Latch: Rim (Deadlocking latch, stainless steel 3/4" throw); Vertical Rod (Top latch is 5/8" throw, can be deadlocked automatically; Bottom latch is 5/8" throw, held retracted during door swing).
- Sizes: 36" (33" actual length; can be cut back to 26" from head cover to end cap) or 48" (45" actual length; can be cut back to 30" from head cover to end cap)
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: High rust-Resistant coating or heavy electroplated steel
- Strike: For Rim, surface applied; Double door strike available; For Vertical Rod Strikes, surface applied top, mortise required for bottom strike
- Door Types: Commercial wood and hollow metal
- Door Prep: Surface application, plus trim prep; Door height for Vertical Rod is standard 7'0"
- Dogging: Hex key dogging standard
- Door Thickness: 1,3/4"
- Stile Width: Minimum 2,7/8"
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral of 3,1/16" and Pushbar Depressed of 2,19/32"
- Keying: Outside trims use conventional mortise or rim cylinders
- 630/ US32D: Satin Stainless Steel