LSDA Series 20 Deadbolt Locks, Grade 3
20-Series deadbolt locks come in several finishes and three keyways. They are typically installed on exterior doors in homes and businesses. In addition to single cylinder and double cylinder models, LSDA also offers a one-sided (non-keyed) deadbolt and our unique "spin-to-lock." These locks are recommended for use of exterior and interior doors. Typical applications include Offices, Commercial Property, Residences, Multi-Family Buildings, Industrial Sites, and Public Buildings.
- Certifications: Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 3; Latch is UL Listed (USA and Canada) for 3-hour fire doors, available seperately
- Bolt: 4-Way Adjustable (2,2/8" - 2,3/4") square corner or drive-in backset; 2-Way Adjustable (2,3/8" - 2,3/4") bolts for standard or drive-in applications complete with square corner plate; optional 3-Hour U.L. Listed Adjustable Bolt Available
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Zinc, Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Strike: 2,3/4" x 1,1/8"
- Door Prep: 1,1/2" or 2,1/8" diameter bore, 1" crossbore
- Door Thickness: 1,3/8" - 1,3/4"
- Keying: Available in KW1, WR5, OR SC1; Rekeyable 5-pin
- Single Cylinder (20)
- Double Cylinder (25)
Parts & Accessories
- 9074N: 2-Way Drive-in Replacement Bolt, Adjustable 2,2/8" - 2,3/4"
- 9098N: 4-Way Bolt, Adj. 2,3/8" - 2,3/4"
- 9060N: Optional 3-Hour UL Listed Adjustable Bolt
- 9092N: Optional Round Face Bolt for Mobile Home
- 9411N3: 2" Screw Pack for Single Cyl. Deadbolt
- 9370N: 2,3/4" x 1,1/8" Strike Plate
- 9205N: Tailpiece for Single Cyl. Deadbolt
- 9206EN: Exterior Tailpiece for Double Cyl. Deadbolt
- 9611: Long Exterior Tailpiece for Single Cyl. Deadbolt
- 9612: Long Interior Tailpiece for Double Cyl. Deadbolt
- 9711: Long Tailpiece for Single Cyl. Deadbolt
- 20CAPTOOL: 2-in-1 (12 Teeth & 14 Teeth) Cap Tool
- 609/US5: Antique Brass
- 630/US32D: Satin Stainless Steel
- MB3: Millennium Brass Lifetime Bright Brass